Make 2013 a year of personal growth and development. Here are a few thoughts to jump start your year. They’re not mine, but worth sharing. (Read the full article.)
- Foster your own personal growth.
- Be present in this moment.
- Focus on your authenticity and integrity.
- Turn your goals into daily habits.
- Be ambitious enough to fail, and be OK with it.
- Choose to push forward even when it hurts.
- Let go of needless worries and old wounds.
- Spend time with those who inspire you.
- Help others when you’re able.
- Rest your ego and the meaningless comparisons.